Saturday 26 May 2007

Healing service

We brought Raphael to Citylight church tonight for a special healing service. The guest(?) preacher prayed especially for Raphael, and later the church pastor and a number of the congregation prayed around him.

A few people told us (and I believe also) that Raphael will be healed. The guest preacher prophesied that within three months he will receive miraculous healing and that the medical professionals will be surprised.

And just to let you know what was going though my own mind for Raphael, here was the list that I brought with me
  • Nearly completely blind in left eye and other minor eye problems with both eyes
  • Moderate to severe hearing loss in both ears
  • Balance sensory organ completely malformed
  • Uncoordinated swallow resulting in no weight gain without feeding tubes
  • Vomits easily and is prone to pneumonia
  • Breathing difficulty, especially when sleeping
  • Heart defect
I certainly don't mean to limit the healing to this list. I will continue to pray for my boy; please pray for him also.

1 comment:

CorrieYoung said...

Hi there, it's been a very long time since I've posted but we read about Rafeal all the time. He's very cute. We will keep him in our prayers that this healing will take place.
Our son's(we have two CHARGErs) NG tubes both did that when they had them too. Kind of freaky! I can't wait for Raphael to get his g-button. You're going to LOVE it!!
Tate(our 9 mo. old) is having heart surgery next Tues. so please keep him in your prayers as well!

Corrie Young
www.caringbridge.org/visit/tateyoung