Tuesday 20 March 2007

Key word signing "Let's Sign" course

Our vaccination appointment was an hour late today and I only arrived to the Early Learning signing course just as everyone else was leaving.

The teacher is so nice though, and gave me a quick one-on-one run through of all of the things that the course covered plus some extra signs that she had prepared just for me (because she knows that I know a little bit of signing already and I am very keen).

My Auslan vocabulary from the "Let's Sign" course with extra tuition consists of about 61 words and 26 letters. From the Tasdeaf Auslan course we have covered about 36 words plus letters and numbers. I don't know how much I have learnt from dictionaries, videos and web resources so far.

Raphael's vocabulary is about 5 words so far. He has got some catching up to do! :)

No comments: