- 28/11/2006 - barium swallow (2).
- 8/12/2006 - Raphael has had an NGT (Naso-Gastric Tube).
- 18/12/2006 - General anaesthetic (1) - MRI (1) performed on head and upper chest.
- 12/1/2007 - Geneticist states that Raphael has CHARGE Syndrome.
- 15/1/2007 - CT scan (1).
- 23/2/2007 - Renal ultrasound (1).
- 26/3/2007 - Sleeping oxygen study shows severe obstructive sleep apnoea.
- 18/4/2007 - General anaesthetic (2) incorporating a number of procedures:
- CT scan (2).
- Grommet insertion surgery.
- ABR (2) test shows significant hearing reduction in left ear (down to 90db loss) after grommet insertion.
- 24/4/2007 - Hearing aids fitted for first time.
- 9/5/2007 - commenced CPAP with intensivist in hospital.
- 9/7/2007 - stopped NGT feeds for oral feeding trial.
- 8/8/2007 - Parasomnias noticed.
- 21/8/2007 - Barium swallow (3) video fluoroscopy test.
- 27/9/2007 - commenced patching Raphael's right eye.
- 4/7/2008 - General anaesthetic (3) adenotonsilectomy performed.
- 20/11/2008 - Sleep study in Melbourne Childrens Sleep Unit Monash Hospital.
- 15/1/2009 – echo (3)
- 27/3/2009 - Renal ultrasound shows no issues
- 10/4/2009 - Sleeping oxygen study shows no more obstructive sleep apnoea
- 29/4/2009 - Sleep study in Monash showed that CPAP was no longer required
- 1/9/2010 - Sleeping oxygen study confirms no more obstructive sleep apnoea
- 13/9/2010 - Renal ultrasound shows now issues
Wednesday, 29 September 2010
Summary of chronology summary
As my wife bluntly pointed out to me, the last timeline summary is very difficult to pick out individual items. Thankfully she created this summary summary. Indeed this is much better for the job.