Monday 23 July 2007

Weighing again (10.14kg)

Today I took Raphael to weigh him again and he weighed in at 10.14kg. This means that he has lost another 80g. Well I suppose at least he is consistent.

His blanket is still 470g. Today I was secretly hoping that it would have been lighter so that he would have been heavier; but of course this was not the case.

On a different set of scales (at the hospital) he weighed 10.35kg on Friday. I am not relying on this to say that he has put on weight though because I want to make sure that I always weigh him bare on the same set of scales so I can compare his weight to the the previous weighings.

We have been vigilantly recording exactly what he has been eating. The two graphs indicate the volume (in ml) and energy (in kilojoules) that he has been taking each day for the last two weeks.

No comments: